Anomus Token Case Uses
Anomus is a unique project that grants users the ability to publish content in a decentralized environment while providing readers with a plethora of verified and audited articles by fact-checkers. This creates a healthy medium for news and journalism that encourages free speech while removing unwanted censorship and incorrect (fake) information.
Anomus aims to create an ecosystem that utilizes ANOM tokens to all users’ benefit, providing everyone with incentives to publish, audit, and read content by issuing rewards for participation and the proper use of the platform.
ANOM tokens are used throughout the platform in various ways.
Token Case Uses
- Publishing — Authors will be required to stake ANOM tokens to publish content. The amount of staked tokens needed for publishing content will vary depending on the author’s reputation. Authors with good reputations will be required to stake fewer tokens than authors with bad reputations, encouraging authors to publish correct information.
- Rewards — Authors will be rewarded with ANOM tokens for submitting content verified by the community fact-checkers as part of the Anomus Incentive Program. Authors will also earn ANOM tokens from ads placed in their content or subscriptions to their paid content.
- Qualification — Anomus users will be required to stake ANOM tokens to qualify as auditors; this process safeguards the commitment of users who wish to become fact-checkers and audit content submitted by the publishers.
- Flagging — Auditors will be required to stake ANOM tokens in order to flag content as fake or incorrect. Flagging will moderate the content to provide the community with a layer of authentication for the publishers, their content, and their reputation. Flagging content instigates community disputes which could lead to editing or removal of the content.
- Rewards — Auditors will receive ANOM tokens for their effective participation and the reputation that they have acquired as fact-checkers.
- Staking — Readers will be able to participate in staking pools for the published content; staking pools are divided into two parts, “True” & “False,” with the winning side receiving the total rewards.
- Donations — Readers will have the ability to donate ANOM tokens to their favorite authors freely.
- Subscriptions — Readers will need to subscribe to access paid content; subscriptions are paid by the readers to the authors using ANOM tokens.
- Protocol Development Proposals — All users will have the option to participate in the protocol development proposals, which will activate once the appropriate amount of ANOM tokens have been acquired in the proposal pool.
- Voting — Users will be able to vote for protocol development proposals; voting power will be determined by the amount of ANOM tokens each user holds.
- Soft Initiatives — Users will initiate soft initiatives in the form of community engagements with published content and marketing campaigns. All soft initiatives will utilize ANOM tokens to initiate and operate.
Anomus is a one-of-a-kind and much-needed alternative to the deterioration of mainstream media. It is a community-governed, decentralized news protocol for users from all around the world. Built by a team of crypto professionals and backed by well-known names in the blockchain space. Anomus (ANOM) tokens will provide an advantage for early birds; with a maximum capacity, ANOM tokens will be deemed a high-value asset as the platform gets adopted by more publishers, auditors, and readers.